Saturday, January 30, 2010

WTF Moment of the Day

WTF Moment of the Day (30/1/2010)

 

 

I was on the flight from Auckland to Brunei before going back to Kota Kinabalu(KK) today. Sitting beside me was a mid-40 aunty, who told me that she’s from KL. Here’s the WTF moment:

Aunty: Where are you from?

Me: KK, Sabah.

Aunty: Oh, East Malaysian.

Me: Howabout you?

Aunty: I’m Malaysian too, but from KL. So I just transit in Brunei, once arrived in Brunei, directly go to KL.

Me: Oh, me too, just transiting in Brunei.

Aunty: So how do you fly to Sabah from Brunei? Do you fly through HONG KONG FIRST and THEN SABAH?

 

?????WTF?????

Seriously, what kind of stuff was she smoking?



1 comment:

Unknown said...

How idiotic asking such question in the cabin. You should have told her that you're going kk by boat.